Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dinner in Fifteen Minutes - Quick Garlicky Pasta

I am Polish and German, but think I might have been Italian in a past life!
I love pasta and I am sure you will love this!






 
6236270273_bc94b8424a_b

QUICK GARLICKY PASTA
3 Tbl peanut butter (or Tahini)
⅓ cup soy sauce
2 Tbl rice wine (or dry white wine)
1 Tbl rice wine vinegar
1 ½ Tbl Sesame oil
4 garlic cloves
1 Tbl chopped shallot
Combine the garlic and shallot in the bowl of a food processor. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then stir in the remaining ingredients. Process until well blended.
Toss this sauce with enough pasta for four.
Top with sesame seeds, carrot, bean sprouts, or whatever strikes your fancy.
You can eat the foods you love and still lose weight with Skinny Fiber!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
To Your Health and Happiness,
Krista Ziobrowski

No comments:

Post a Comment